This comprehensive checklist provides you with a step-by-step outline of what your organization should considering pre, during and post termination meeting to help you navigate this complex situation. From evaluating alternatives, to preparation and communication, this checklist is designed to support you in making the best decisions for both your company and your employees.
Download this complete checklist to learn about:
- Preparing for the meeting (key elements to consider: time, location, personnel)
- Having the meeting (anticipating responses and reactions)
- Planning for post-meeting and day after (employee and employer requirements)
- Complete outline for remote layoffs
- Other key termination communication strategies
- Hot button topics and rebuttals (how to manage risk)