Helping you succeed locally by working globally.
In our ever-expanding global economy, businesses of all sizes are doing business and hiring employees in foreign countries. In partnership with our international consulting partners, we can help you understand the legal and competitive markets in which you operate and compete.
We offer the following International HR Services:
- International HR compliance and best practices audit
- International Reward and Benefits Benchmarking Services
- International Employment Contracts and Offer Letters
- Country Guides (outlines key employment legislation, social security requirements, supplementary Benefits and termination guidance)
- Country specific Employee Handbook/HR Policies Procedures Development
- International Employee Relations advice, guidance and in-country support
- International Employment Law Training for Line Managers
- Immigration and Global Mobility Solutions
International Benefits Consulting
International Benefits programs are full of complexities, variations, and constantly changing global environments. As such, it’s virtually impossible to properly and thoroughly evaluate, implement, and manage such programs effectively without outside help.
We offer the following Benefits Consulting Services:
- Analysis of benefits needs and requirements for all countries
- Guidance on in-country benefit provision and implementation of benefit plans
- Tax Efficient Employee Benefit Solutions
- Completion of country reports detailing compliance requirements as well as benchmarked benefits
- Cost-effective, competitive benefits and HR practices for each country (Finance and Payroll are optional)
- Specific action plans and associated timing for each country
- Turnkey implementation services
- Periodic review meetings to monitor performance and upcoming changes